As a software developer and technical leader, I’ve gained valuable experience in mobile and web development, project management, entrepreneurship, and collaboration with stakeholders. I prioritize building user-focused products on a stable software architecture and have developed strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Hosted in Space - Owner (now)
- I’m available for contracting opportunities.
- RCKIVE - Cofounder & CTO (now)
- Leading mobile app development, collaborating on e-commerce operations, and partnerships with external suppliers
- Learned the ins and outs of entrepreneurship, business development, and building a new company
- Palantir - Deployment Strategist
- Worked extensively with highly complex technical systems and large-scale data problems
- Collaborated with customers in larger organizations and effectively communicated highly technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- Built a novel product suite that revolutionized data governance and management at a top 5 pharma company
- L1NDA - Lead Backend Developer
- Lead a backend team creating an entirely new product from scratch
- Developed skills in project management and creating thoroughly designed and tested products
- Gained experience in technical leadership
- Hubs (formerly “3D Hubs”) - Lead Engineer
- Lead a project to replace an aging backend system
- Learned about the importance of short feedback loops and engineering culture
- Wend - Software developer
- Collaborated with colleagues across the backend and frontend to deliver web apps within tight deadlines
- Developed valuable experience in building custom solutions for clients
As the son of an early software engineer, I’ve been around computers and the internet quite literally all my life. I started programming at eight years old, and haven’t stopped learning. Through my professional career I have built many products, lead teams, developed product and corporate strategy, and taught coding.
When I’m not at a computer, I enjoy climbing (top rope and lead), playing board games with friends, sailing, reading, etc.
I am giving these people money:
While building a startup, I’ve temporarily paused giving money to: